Hours & Location
Hours of Operation
We are open 9:30a.m. to 5:00p.m. 7 days a week from May 10th to September 10th.
Admission Fees (GST is Included)
- Adults $9.50
- Seniors (60 and over) $8.50
- Youth (6 to 18) $6.50
- Children (3 to 5) $5.50
- Children Under 3 Years FREE
Admission fees support the running of the facility and help our wildlife conservation efforts. The centre does not receive any government operating subsidies.
The Birds of Prey Centre is located at 2124 16th Ave in Coaldale, Alberta
(NOTE: please do not use this for our mailing address, please use mailing address below)
- 2 hours south of Calgary
- 10 minutes east of Lethbridge on Highway #3
- 90 minutes northeast of Waterton
Lakes & Glacier National Park
- In the Town of Coaldale just north of Highway #3
- The centre is well sign posted & easy to find
Parking is free of charge and there is lots of room available for RV’s.